Guest Saizy

Your most unforgettable moment in GFL

Guest Saizy

What is your most unforgettable moment in GFL & why?
Similar question to what spookyowo said, but I'm more curious of people's history here.

It can be bad or good, just something that's unforgettable for you and it can be more than one event.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000

Whenever I used to play TTT MC 24/7 and @Garrbear420 was still around. Also, when I played Purge with @Zero and @Pancake Jenkins and we just holed up in the mayors office with our bitcoin miners. There are lots more, of course. Just the two that popped into my head first.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Back in the old breach days we would do some exotic weird shit in the bathrooms on the map that consisted of screaming at the end cause of an SCP coming in. Oh that and when we play as MTF and all 15 of us bring out our stunsticks to kill D Class.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

The old Breach days, when we had the best staff team and players. Kite, Nicole, Ikus, Joker, Kaito, TheEvilGoat, Wraithviper, and a shit ton more. I greatly miss these days. Simple, but fun days.

𝓚𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓮𝓭𝓭

Qualified gamer and professional moron

Admin on Breach (loony bin)

Achievements

During the april fools update, hax let loose for once and summoned the darkest SCPs from the depths of the server files. We saw SCPs like 178-1 and 082, which were removed for a long time. Also, most of the scps were reskinned. The time in the video was unforgettable because everyone had a good time, and I'm glad I could capture this footage.

Heres a raw video of some of the shenanigans that happened during april fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxvDoDgrdcc

Near the end, you could see hax noclipping as 011 and destroying everyone!

You will see a lot of reskinned SCPs in the vid, but here are better screenshots of them below.

1455C8BB6FCDFAA2593448619377243ABCBD4D87 (1680×1050)

Haxray as the enderdragon

5A01E64C31337790F383BEF6D4314A1ABCAA3DE5 (1680×1050)

Sexy SCP-1471 party

050AB785C280710D230E51CF012C63AEE062B435 (1680×1050)SCP 1048 reskinned as a bunny, and a guest appearance of SCP-178-1

EA23DF4A1D533CF87D22E8EEAC29D07A08289861@Rollnaway's true form

B97CBB002BEDCE7D469A260BB3D0B7ED2A7CE5E2 (1680×1050)SCP-076-2 as yoda

Theres a lot more, pm me on discord for more

back when purge was still a thing (first time round :lenny:), me and @Dreamm would run this little gun shop. i can't count the amount of summer nights we spent on there together 

also general shenanigans with the old staff team, mostly @DoctorDJ, @Dreamm, and @PotatoMum

also also can't forget about @zoroark, he's the reason i woke up most mornings :omegalul:

i'd tag a dozen other people i'm glad i met through purge but most of them are long gone from the community. they'll always hold a dear place in my heart

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

Getting admin on csgo 1v1 by Roy, that was like a boost start into really getting deep into GFL which landed me Discord and forum mod and a bunch of new friends throughout GFL honestly without that I dont think i would of seriously gotten into GFL

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

It was a TTT game. Me and @KeiraJJ were both traitors. We were playing on 67th way.

Now, you know the underground part of 67th way? There are two ladders that lead into it. Dark tunnel ladder, and what I'll just call "well ladder". If you go down well ladder and take a right, there's a hallway. The first door to your left goes into this dead end area.

Me and Keira ended up fending off against 4 or 5 different players while disguised. We were up on the stairs, we had the high ground. And we were fighting them like it was some high stakes action movie. Me and her were both getting shot at and trading guns/ammo during the firefight. The whole thing lasted at least 30 seconds which is CRAZY when you're already called out as a traitor.

We both got kills during the firefight and it was so tense and fun haha. Keira got killed, and I finished off the remaining people who were shooting at us. I was left at 14 hp. I was never called out because I was disguised the whole time. So I walked out, literally walking past a complete warzone. And of course, traitors won that round 😄

That was the most fun I had in TTT. Period.

I write programs and stuff.

If you need to contact me, here is my discord tag: Dustin#6688

I am a busy person. So responses may be delayed.

1840045955_Thicco(1).thumb.png.87c04f05633286f3b45b381b4acc4602.png

Posted  Edited by Sonicsnake

im pretty new so only from like [INSERT THE MONTH EARLIER THAT OCTOBER BUT VERY EARLIER LIKE 2 then add IN 2019] 

that moment when a player named "blueslayer 4213" or something like that and ALL THE SERVER JUST BEGGIN TO SAY "BLUE SLAYER IS A GOD" AND THINGS LIKE THAT i will never forget the father of the father of the son of the grampa of blue slayer

god.... i really see this like the best because breach be like "RESPAWN,GRAB A WEAPON,DIE BY A TRO,RESPAWN,DIE BY A SCP YOU DINT KNOW WAS IN THE GATE,WAIT TO THE NEXT ROUND !"

Edited by Sonicsnake

JPEG_20190720_102316.jpg

epic = )

Man, it'd have to be getting admin on HnS. Becoming admin on here was honestly a turning point for me in any game.

I'd often think that I was never good enough to be admin before I applied and even though I had multiple sponsors, I just went it with the "Fine I'll give it a go" attitude, and it was a huge success that I don't think I'll ever regret. I don't think I'd still be around if I wasn't a staff member because as a staff, people look up to you and it's always nice to help the newer players, plus you can keep the server in tact when it's needed the most.

Being admin has also allowed me be more confident in myself and get to know other staff more, and ultimately talk to more people who want to be a part of the staff team, so I can say the most unforgettable moment is becoming part of the HnS staff.

-Brotherwolf

Purge in 2016 and 2017.

When I became the manager of PVK2. Honestly with PVK2, it was weird seeing the server 5/32 on bad days or 32/32 on good days. There was a decent amount of competition though. 

jitticus

17 hours ago, JGuary551 said:

Getting admin on csgo 1v1 by Roy, that was like a boost start into really getting deep into GFL which landed me Discord and forum mod and a bunch of new friends throughout GFL honestly without that I dont think i would of seriously gotten into GFL

hi guarry 😄

Debra#0001

CS:GO 1V1 ARENA ADMIN

I might be bad, but I love it

42306_601.png

I have too many friends :))

debrasignnn.png.10531eb801b6fa698d2e9317171893b7.png