Mistyful

How did u find out about gmod?

#scammer ;) 

8 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

The account I have actually wasn't my account. My friend from school let me use it for a few months until I decided that I was going to change the email and password. Feels bad for him..

Anyways, I found out about Garry's Mod from popular Youtube Persona Markiplier.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Skittlez said:

The account I have actually wasn't my account. My friend from school let me use it for a few months until I decided that I was going to change the email and password. Feels bad for him..

I cannot respect that :/ .

I found out about GMOD because someone had thought I bought CS:S as some kind of package deal that included GMOD, and they were begging for my copy of it.  I wasn't sure what I had because my twin had bought the game for me while trying to drag me deeper into the gaming world.  I later bought it among many games during one of the Steam sales.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

6 hours ago, Joshy said:

I cannot respect that :/ .

I found out about GMOD because someone had thought I bought CS:S as some kind of package deal that included GMOD, and they were begging for my copy of it.  I wasn't sure what I had because my twin had bought the game for me while trying to drag me deeper into the gaming world.  I later bought it among many games during one of the Steam sales.

Well, if I were to reword it for you it wouldn't seem as bad. The account was initially his, however I purchased a lot of games on it when I got serious in gaming. So, as a result I had put more money into the account than he had so I felt entitled to ownership. It wasn't really that bad either, he had an account with a lot more games and the account. At the time, the account only had CS:S, CS:GO, and GMod. I let him still use it for a while though, but eventually I started investing into CS:GO so I changed the password. 

was going to buy the valve package(the one with all games made by valve) and I decided to search a few on youtube, I liked gmod and bought it 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Just like @Undertaker, I found out about Garry's mod through watching Markiplier. Friends of mine eventually got it too and told me about it. I don't have it though

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

How I found about GMod was that my friends introduced it to me then I pretty much started playing random gamemodes like Hide and Seek, Deathrun, and etc.

Then I got completely addicted to GMod. ;) 

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

My younger brother introduced me to Garry's Mod around Summer 2013 and he was also the first person that introduced me to TTT.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I wanted Counter-Strike Source and my dad brought me the bundle which included CSS and Gmod instead. (But I was an ungrateful shit back then and I only wanted CSS)

Then I found GFL through CSS on the ZE server, then I found Purge, then I RDM'd and broke the rules, and here I am.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

I found out about GMod through YouTube videos. I love watching people rp, and lets be honest, some of the trolling videos are fucking hilarious

|~ My Life Quote ~|

"They Used to say, the sky is the limit.

We built the airplane. We Flew

After that, they said we would never go to space

We went to the moon in a spaceship

Now, they say we will never get out of our solar system

How long till we set a new limit??

Contact Info:

Discord: @4g0tt3nSou1#5187

Twitter:@4g0tt3nSou1

email: [email protected]

A Nice Meme

Admin = Vasectomy

kjbk2of

lsnrbs5 

mm2wtlf

lny8aa6

My Discord Tutorial

l723rmd

Posted  Edited by canman1151

I found out about GMod through SeaNanners so many funny moments Later then found out jailbreak and loved it!

Edited by canman1151

I don't remember... About 4 years ago I bought it for some reason, can't remember why. Still love the damn thing.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :)