JerryBomb

Where are you people?

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

Where are the creative team?

I always only see 2 creative team members active, and that's @Bae and @nocheat. The creative team leader is inactive, and the creative team as a whole has done next to nothing for too long. There's been little news about any new updates about anything (not including arranging events or AOTM). *Ahem* *turns megaphone on* Will the Creative Team please do their job? Thank you.

YouTube channel has been dead. Our recent upload was ELEVEN MONTHS AGO.

Our twitter? LAST OCTOBER.

Our twitch? Well, it was used recently so that's good.

No Facebook? Instagram? Is twitter our only social media? 

I know I'm an insignificant rank here on the site, but come on people. I'm not trying to crap all over you guys, or GFL, but come on, I listed things that could potentially improve GFL, and you're not doing it.

Edit: I did forget @Darkling, I've seen him around. Sorry :) 

If I am overlooking any recent work from Creative Team, my bad. Correct me in the comments.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

@Darkling is pretty active in my opinion. He's been doing a lot of things recently. He even is organizing the OW 1v1 event! For the others I don't really kno.  I agree about the YouTube channel, that's something I made a comment about in their sub thread. They're working on creating content for that, so that's good. For Twitter, that one is a bit more difficult to manage. I believe @Bae was trying to get access to it at some point recently. (I think the problem was that nobody had log in info?? Don't really remember) But, yes I agree, we should be advertising on social media more. That's something I've been stressing for some time now and hope for changes soon. I also believe that @denros mentioned something about being able to control social media from the website in the future.(?) We should be using Facebook and hopefully @Roy is willing to make is an account. I don't know how well Instagram would work though. Maybe if the creative team made art (weekly) and posted it to the account it could work, but I don't know. 

I'll add that to my to-do-list to talk with them.

Yeah I was wondering about this to. I don't see much if anything on the media platforms for on here it seems active. Hopefully new members or more active memembers could revive the team.

9 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

No love for the massive amount of work that @qDogg puts in? Tsk tsk.

@qDogg for creative team leader?

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb
1 hour ago, JerryHatTrick said:

There is a Facebook account. it just hasn't had any activity for some time.

https://www.facebook.com/gflclanofficial/

Unrelated, but I'd be willing to do Facebook, if the Media Team is accepting applications?

I've said in the past I'd gladly take over the YouTube channel and filter in submissions as well, but my application has been on hold for the past month, and so has Azura. 

1 hour ago, Shuruia said:

No love for the massive amount of work that @qDogg puts in? Tsk tsk.

He isn't Creative team, that's why I didn't address him lol. I'm sure he does a good job

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

Let me first address some issues.

Azura was away for five days due to personal issues and he has been having problem with his Internet so he's barely on. But he does communicate with the team, but not so much on forums. 

Radify is trying to finish school so he's barely on. If I'm correct, he's doing an art school. 

inHaze has a job and he has been active. You guys may not be able to see him do things since usually he takes private requests. 

Ogb4life is a father of 2 so he's been taking care of his children. His newborn was recently given life about few days ago. His activity is starting to come back.

Supercon99 is also a father of 2 children. And both of ogb aND super has a job.

Darkling has been super active on TeamSpeak and discord doing the ideas I asked of the media team to do. He has been helping servers and recording and teaching.

EDIT: FORGOT ONE MORE PERSON

Budrot is mia. I don't even know where he is in the team. I can see he's admin and such but meh. Don't know if he's staying on the team or not. If not, Azura will be contacting him and possibly removing him off the team

Twitter login info that was given to us was incorrect but that's something we have already notified Roy a long time ago.

YouTube was put on hold because of ideas being brought up in private. We will let everyone know soon about it until we get full approval of our idea to announce.

Facebook is a bit difficult since I have no access to update yet. But the other should already have access. I'm unsure of the situation for this one.

Twitch has been getting event ideas that are coming up. 

Steam Group is only accessible by the higher member of our team. I really do wish if they could update it. And create some pinned/locked discussion to guide people to the forums. Since our forums is a bit different from how steam is setup.

The team leader that handles both creative and esport has been inactive as @Rcool64 stated. And we are currently unsure if Rick is staying as one if not, then it's just rcool. And I really do wish if he could be active -ahem-. We have two directorate and 2 ca that keeps an eye on the discord group we're in. So we are active, just not on forums unfortunately.... then again... it's mostly me and the media team rambling. 

I hope I didn't miss anyone or anything.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

It isn't necessarily private and if any of you would like to discuss with me what you want to see done then feel free. I am nearly always in TS/forums/steam!

Currently there is a to do list with my name on it which I really need to kick myself for not tackling through it earlier and getting some work done. 

a5a6f9c0e882d569333da5f502a1c061.png  

This is only a small checklist to work through and to get the media side of GFL back on track. There are some people who are pushing to help within the creative team and some of you are even wanting to jump up and help out too, which is great and you should be able to see progress very soon!

Achievements

Posted  Edited by iPro
12 minutes ago, SuperFineMan said:

@iPro Are you calling me old???

A wise man once said...

Maybe.. Maybe Not.. 

Edited by iPro

@iPro I'm sure you mean no harm and possibly joking but it's still rude to make such comments about the elderly. 

Also, Facebook page was recreated, there was one when gfl was created but no one know who originally created it. The one that we have now is not the original one. This is like the 5th Facebook page/group of gfl.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

7 minutes ago, Bae said:

@iPro I'm sure you mean no harm and possibly joking but it's still rude to make such comments about the elderly. 

After the whole aotm thing I'm not quite sure what to respond.