MrMooYT

Person You Met On GFL That Suported U????

Posted  Edited by ChefAP

My boi @smiley and @eclipseXD

hbu? @MrMooYT

Edited by ChefAP

Actually had quite a list of people that quickly became friends with me since my entry into GFL back in November 2014. Lets see if I can remember and tag them all lol

@Boxy

@Dana

@OtakuSupreme

Rawrimreptar5 (couldnt find her forum account)

I'd say @Leks since we played on the same server then but I  cant seem to remember if we actually played on it at the same time.

That's all I remember for the time being. May edit to update this

Posted  Edited by Z1galord

Well not really since day 1 since I'm apart of ZS, and almost none of the members are committed to GFL early on.

BUT I'd have to say my boy @Zebra

And maybe @Twig and @Winter but who cares amirite.

Edited by Z1galord

Cringe

7 hours ago, Z1galord said:

Well not really since day 1 since I'm apart of ZS, and almost none of the members are committed to GFL early on.

BUT I'd have to say my boy @Zebra

And maybe @Twig and @Winter but who cares amirite.

WOW OKAY

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

11 hours ago, Nick said:

Sadly, they're all gone.

Ya @SFB used to be the biggest defender I've ever had in gfl and understand where you are coming from he was always there to cheer me up and always was trying to change the mentality on how people viewed me and the such sadly though very little sleep never really helped my sanity though.

Achievements

Dano and Shuruia were there for me from the very first day. I started playing GMod on Purge and they were pretty much my role models, I looked up to them and they let me in and gave my a chance. Appreciate everything you guys have done for me.

I have no idea how to answer this. The ones that supported me are all gone so the ones that are left is just @Roy @DoctorDJ

I mean, there is another list but they don't know me as much as a certain group. 

I hate tagging on phone but there is a list of peoplebut I can only truly say these two. Xy is a different story of support.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements