Skittlez

Introduce Yourself!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by SuperNaturalLoliMyl

E

Edited by SuperNaturalLoliMyl

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

12 hours ago, SuperNaturalLoliMyl said:

image.thumb.jpg.27d306732576fe2a9c16d226e56c9e99.jpgI’m going to my great grandpa funeral on Saturday. Forgot to mention face reval

Bildergebnis für big eyed fishLookin ass :kappa:

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

• 1 month later...

Name? Sam (Le Quack)

Age? 22

Birthday? 02/07/1996

Timezone? Eastern Time

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? inappropriate things

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? Regular (wants to be member)

Which server(s) do you prefer? TTT

How long have you been playing? A few weeks as of november 2018

How often are you online and for how long? im online for a few hours every day 

Biggest accomplishment on this server? N/a

Best thing that ever happened to you? Became a father

Worst thing that ever happened to you? N/a

Words/Phrases you say frequently? "Your mom" 

Your greatest fear? heights

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Naked in the mcdonalds play place

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? I like Sketch despite how often we but heads

Favorite Animal? Duck if it wasnt obvious enough

Favorite Color? Red

Favorite Song? Rap God

Favorite Book? N/a

Favorite Movie? Harold and Kumar

Favorite TV Show? courage the cowardly dog

Favorite vacation spot? Cancun

Coolest place you visited? Cancun

Favorite place to be alone? My basement 

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Jerk off and play gmod

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My girlfriend

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? Kappa

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. Vines, and trolling 

Something you wish existed. me being staff on this server

Something you wish was still around.  Courage the cowardly dog     

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. Tradeable weapons, you get a random drop at the end of each round.

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. My job, i build pumps

Favorite Meme or GIF Kappa

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

Current: TTT Admin

Public Relations

Hello guys, I'm Mau5tick, more commonly known as Mau. I've joined the GFL community for the ZE server, and currently I find it active and fun to play with. Surprisingly, when I entered the ZE Discord server, I've found @Chewie2k who was a former staff member from the previous ZE community we came from. I hope that I'll be able to reminisce the good old days as this new community I'm entering brings back memories.

Posted  Edited by Northern Husky

Hi guys, I'm Northern Husky. Been a Steam player since December 2004 , found GFL zombie server last year by luck through a YouTube video, and been playing on the server quite frequently whenever I have time. It's fun playing different maps here and the additional add-ons/plugins make the whole experience even better. 

Edited by Northern Husky

• 2 months later...

Name? Shon Smith

Age? 18

Birthday? 4/26/2000

Timezone? Eastern

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Look Down

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? Idk

Which server(s) do you prefer? Prophunt and Breach

How long have you been playing? 3 months

How often are you online and for how long? everyday

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Making Friends

Words/Phrases you say frequently? Oof

Your greatest fear? Losing Friends?

The most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? This Whole year

Favorite Animal? Bear Penguin

Favorite Color? Blue 

Favorite Song?Minna No Peace

Favorite Book?Harry Potter?

Favorite Movie? Idk

Favorite TV Show? Steven Universe

Favorite vacation spot? Forest

Coolest place you visited? My Bed

Favorite place to be alone? My Room

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Games or Reading

Favorite person, you enjoy spending time with? My Friends and Boyfriend

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. My Hero Academia memes/Harry Potter Memes 

Something you wish existed. My Wallet full of money

Something you wish was still around. My Money       

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. More People

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Piano

Name Dylan

Age? 19

Birthday October 18th

Timezone EST

Gender Mail (misspell intended)

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender just send me to hell 😂

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip) member

Which server(s) do you prefer? 24/7  Minecraft 

How long have you been playing I was first here around 2016 ish, took a long hatitus after, but I’m back now 

How often are you online and for how long? About 4-6 hours 

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Being a master of headshots

Best thing that ever happened to you? Finding friends on gmod

Worst thing that ever happened to you? Broken leg

Words/Phrases you say frequently? “Seen that coming from a mile away”

Your greatest fear? None

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Misspelt my girlfriends address while sending a package smh

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? Gotta get back into the swing of things to answer that question 

Favorite Animal? Dog

Favorite Color? green

Favorite Song? Same as it ever was by a not so well known band called wild adriatic 

Favorite Book? Maze runner

Favorite Movie? Bolt

Favorite TV Show? The first 48 

Favorite vacation spot? Camelback resort in Pennsylvania

Coolest place you visited? Dover international speedway in Delaware 

Favorite place to be alone? My bedroom

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Play video games

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My girlfriend 

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? Pull a prank

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. The “how it feels to chew 5 gum” meme on YouTube 

Something you wish existed. Spyro the dragon

Something you wish was still around.    The bowling alley around the corner from my house   

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. The old admins that I was tight with

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Racing, I was always big on racing, but I like Basketball and football, have a deadly 3 point shot ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Ghost Rider

I have had the honor of being a member of many communities over the years and I have been a member of this one for over a year now and really happy that I joined.. The last community I was with was the old Noob Galore community in which I met some really cool people. I have a long history paved with being admin, player, and other things. Anyhow, I plan on being more active when I get a chance because I don't play as nearly as much as I used to. Here is my introduction and here are my answers.

Name? Just call me ghost

Age? 32

Birthday?5-17-87

Timezone?CST

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Wonder wtf happened.

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip) VIP

Which server(s) do you prefer? I have been admin on different types and like Minigames but prefer ZM or ZE since it was my first mod other than CS.

How long have you been playing?  Since 1999

How often are you online and for how long? Usually at night when i get the chance.

Biggest accomplishment on this server?  Infecting almost an entire team to be zombies.

Best thing that ever happened to you? Purchased a home

Worst thing that ever happened to you? Would rather not answer.

Words/Phrases you say frequently? Bro, wow,and damn.

Your greatest fear? Would rather not say but I do not like spiders. (not a phobia just don't like them)

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Forgetting to pay my VIP fee. 

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? There are so many but Sausage Clicker is legit entertainment..

Favorite Animal? Can't think of just one.

Favorite Color? Aqua

Favorite Song? Too many to list

Favorite Book? Any Tom Clancy novel

Favorite Movie? Too many to list

Favorite TV Show? Miami Vice from the 80s. Some modern shows like the Stargate franchise..

Favorite vacation spot? Great Smokey Mountains

Coolest place you visited? Ghost hunting in an old abandoned hospital.

Favorite place to be alone? My house

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Play CSGO and other games.

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? Lots of folks.

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? make cat noises and watch them look around.

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. Every time someone threw a failnade back on classic ZM and destroyed the whole team.

Something you wish existed.  CSGO for VR and a real legit VR system

Something you wish was still around.  3d Doritos      

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. Would love a zm map day or night.

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. I am a real life paranormal investigator. I also love history and collect old guns.

Favorite Meme or GIF Tough question

Edited by Ghost Rider

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I've been playing on zombie escape on and off for around 3-ish years and I've just gotten back into CS: GO in general about a couple weeks ago. So I thought I'd introduce myself. 

Name: David 

DOB: unironically 4/20 

Timezone: EST 

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? - Oh, I don't know... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Which server(s) do you prefer? - Zombie Escape 

How long have you been playing? CS: GO? - 2015, Anything in general? - 1998 

How often are you online and for how long? - Around 4-5 hours in the afternoon usually. More or less on weekends. 

Biggest accomplishment on this server? - Beat Frostdrake with an actual competent team. 

Best thing that ever happened to you? - Received a Gamecube for Christmas one year. Gave my brother and I lots of fun times. 

Worst thing that ever happened to you? - Had an intestinal problem all throughout elementary school. Was bad to the point where I shit my pants in class once in the 3rd grade. 

Words/Phrases you say frequently:  Idk. I barely ever speak really. 

Your greatest fear:  Death 

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? - Jeff seems pretty cool. I guess him. 

Favorite animal:  Siberian Husky 

Favorite color:  Purple 

Favorite song:  Snowing - Sam Rudich 

Favorite book:  To Kill A Mockingbird 

Favorite movie:  Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street 

Favorite TV show:  Bar Rescue 

Favorite vacation spot? - Never been on vacation, but I'd like to travel to Australia or Romania or Japan 

Coolest place you've visited - Time Square 

Favorite place to be alone? - In my bedroom  

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? - Play whatever I feel like playing 

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? - Friends and family 

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking - *refer to opposite gender answer* 

Something that makes me laugh ridiculously hard - 18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch 

Something you wish existed - An online F-Zero 

Something you wish was still around - A stable internet connection in my area. My internet went out at least twice while trying to finish this. 

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back - Different zombie classes like in L4D/2 

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for - Running 

Favorite meme - Nico Nico Nii!

_KZHgtUpj2tfmwVP0ejzonKs_lOJfevAZtXNSXNCAOM.png

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit

Name? Andrew

Age? 20

Birthday? November 30, 1998

Timezone? Eastern Time

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Go to a strip club and make bank dancing. 

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? TTT Staff, PR Member (Member Acceptor). Previous ranks: Media Team Leader, PH Staff

Which server(s) do you prefer? US TTT Gmod server

How long have you been playing? Involved in GFL: Since Early January of 2014

How often are you online and for how long? Very often.

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Being Admin for almost 2 years now, without resigning or being demoted (considering most of the admins that sponsored me have already resigned or been demoted).

Best thing that ever happened to you? Winning $50 gift card by entering the contest

Worst thing that ever happened to you? My fingers got stuck in the garage door, felt like they broke

Words/Phrases you say frequently? Fuck, stupid faggot, what the fuck is this dumb motherfucker doing, DO IT FOR STATE, hey [enter my roommate's name here] why do you only fuck fat girls

Your greatest fear? Losing my scholarship. 

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? The time I got drunk off my mind and went to the club where my friend works, I drank some more while there and tried playing beer pong. Ended up faceplanting into the table.

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? The TTT Staff & @Xy_ @SkydivingSquid & people from the PR team, as well as Staff.

Favorite Animal? Penguin, although I'd love to have a pet snake

Favorite Color? Don't have one

Favorite Song? Murder on my Mind by YNW Melly 

Favorite Book? N/A i dont read

Favorite Movie? This year - Avengers: Infinity War

Favorite TV Show? That 70s show, Friends, and Futurama

Favorite vacation spot? Nicaragua

Coolest place you visited? Beach back home, it was party 24/7, 7 days a week. It still is, going back in December with my roommates to get fucked up

Favorite place to be alone? Whenever I study for an exam, I can't do it with people talking.

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Drink and do stupid shit

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My roommates, we do some crazy shit

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? Jerk one out.

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. My roommate snapping my door in half, then me realizing I had to pay for it and replace it myself.

Something you wish existed. Medicine to cure all sicknesses, because I'm feeling like shit right now

Something you wish was still around. 2014 Gmod TTT Staff.

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. The old forums

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Playing guitar, though I haven't played in a while

Favorite Meme or GIF

1498282977182.png.9d5ced777565be403f92c08dd510e3e3.png

I ripped this one off @Ben (thanks for the format)

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

6 hours ago, Mejilla said:

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My boyfriend ::x:

DAMN there's goes trying to get a gamer girl :(

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

6 hours ago, Mejilla said:

My boyfriend ::x:

I wonder who introduced you to Purge and who your boyfriend is? ❤️:lenny:

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

Guest SkydivingSquid
On 8/14/2018 at 3:39 PM, motorsteak said:

Name? George

Age? 27

Birthday? January 23rd, 1992

Timezone? Hawaii Standard Time

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? Get a name change since no one wants to be with a girl named George.

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? Admin

Which server(s) do you prefer? US TTT Gmod server

How long have you been playing? I joined September 2017

How often are you online and for how long? Quite often - schedule depending. 

Biggest accomplishment on this server? Being Admin and banned something like 9 people who were ghosting all at once. 

Best thing that ever happened to you? I joined the Navy. 

Worst thing that ever happened to you? Fell in love with someone who really messed me up. 

Words/Phrases you say frequently? Three Blind Jellyfishes. // ASVAB waivers everywhere. // 

Your greatest fear? Electricity. Horrible experience. . . that and garbage disposals. I hate them. 

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Someone took a really non-flattering picture of me. -_-

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? I honestly love everyone I get to play with; especially the Admin team. I don’t want this to get into a circle jerk session, but seriously - you guys are great. 

Favorite Animal? Wolf. It’s always been a wolf. Always going to be a wolf. I’m that guy. 

Favorite Color? Infra-red. . . or based on the human visible light spectrum, Navy blue. 

Favorite Song? Honestly impossible to say. Disturbed  - The Sound Of Silence is fantastic, but so is “Oh Death - Jen Titus"

Favorite Book? This is too hard to answer. Probably, Lords of Darkness series by Gena Showalter

Favorite Movie? Inception. Limitless. Act of Valor. 

Favorite TV Show? House. Breaking Bad. Grey’s Anatomy. Orange is the New Black. Supernatural. GoT. The Walking Dead... 

Favorite vacation spot? I live in Hawaii - it’s paradise. 

Coolest place you visited? That’s tough. Probably Japan. Saipan and Guam were neat. Chile, Panama, and Peru were... “interesting”. 

Favorite place to be alone? In a hammock on my lanai // or driving in my car. 

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Play TTT. (Outside of running, catching up on Youtube, or drinking). 

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? I only spend time with my wife :P Though my cousin Cody is a lot of fun to hang with. 

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? I prefer to poop when no one’s looking. It’s awkward otherwise. 

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. You’re “Monolingual”, “What did you just call me?”,  "He called you a Mongolian!"

Something you wish existed. cure” for aging - essentially granting immortality to aging. 

Something you wish was still around. Citrus Altoids

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. It would be nice to introduce a notification sound when rounds start on the US TTT server like the UK server. Additionally introducing blood/gore sound effects like the UK server would be dope. The UK server needs some work, but there are some fantastic aspects about it that I absolutely love. 

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. I am really good with remembering numbers / I can apparently speak confidently in front of large crowds which I hear is a fear for most people. 

Favorite Meme or GIF

Almost anything that has anything to do with this dog. 

917.thumb.jpg.ed5fdb213fcb4580d529b3745a95c91d.jpg