Skittlez

Introduce Yourself!

25 minutes ago, Pyros said:

You just quoted something from last year m8. It took you 1 year and 4 months bruh

I was too lazy to read the date

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

Name?: Babak (People make fun of it but I guess I will say it)

Age?: I'm 13 years old

Birthday?: April 13th, 2005

Timezone?: EST

Gender?: Boy but @Aquaticfilly0 once thought I was a girl LOL

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender?: I would get a boyfriend duh. 

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)?: Yeah I'm fucking V.I.P 

Which server(s) do you prefer?: Breach 24/7

How long have you been playing?: Not sure but I joined GFLclan.com February 15, 2018, so I'm getting somewhere around Jan - Feb I first found one of the gfl servers

How often are you online and for how long?: On weekdays I play 2 - 3 hours if I can on weekends boi that's like 6+ hours.

Biggest accomplishment on this server?: Helping an admin with a problem you know who you are.

Best thing that ever happened to you?: The best thing to happen to me this year would be probably finding gfl when I'm bored I just get on gfl and have some fun

Worst thing that ever happened to you?: The worst thing to happen to me is when I once broke my expensive computer.

Words/Phrases you say frequently?-----

Your greatest fear?: I would say snakes. I just don't like being near them.

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you?: Nothing really

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why?: @Aquaticfilly0, @Rose, @TheSadBandit just three admins two of the people I met on the breach. They are fun to talk to plus they helped me with some of my problems Aqua and Rose, in my opinion, are the best admins on the breach. TheSadBandit is a cool person to talk to. Funny boi too.

Favorite Animal?: I like dogs, they are cute and fun to play with.

Favorite Color?: I like the color blue 

Favorite Song?: Not any right now but I like rap songs.

Favorite Book?: None

Favorite Movie?: None

Favorite TV Show?: None

Favorite vacation spot?: That would be Los Angeles where my grandma lives

Coolest place you visited?: LA there were lots of cool things there.

Favorite place to be alone?: Not sure on this one

Favorite thing to do with your spare time?: Go on youtube, Go on GFL breach.

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with?:----

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking?: I mean.. there could be something

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard: When my friend tried to roast me but failed.

Something you wish existed: I wish there was a machine that could duplicate things.

Something you wish was still around: Windows XP

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back:--

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for: Good at fixing computers with malware.

Favorite Meme or GIF----

Edited by RainGamma

40 minutes ago, RainGamma said:

Name?: Babak (People make fun of it but I guess I will say it)

Age?: I'm 13 years old

Birthday?: April 13th, 2005

Timezone?: EST

Gender?: Boy but @Aquaticfilly0 once thought I was a girl LOL

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender?: I would get a boyfriend duh. 

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)?: Yeah I'm fucking V.I.P 

Which server(s) do you prefer?: Breach 24/7

How long have you been playing?: Not sure but I joined GFLclan.com February 15, 2018, so I'm getting somewhere around Jan - Feb I first found one of the gfl servers

How often are you online and for how long?: On weekdays I play 2 - 3 hours if I can on weekends boi that's like 6+ hours.

Biggest accomplishment on this server?: Helping an admin with a problem you know who you are.

Best thing that ever happened to you?: The best thing to happen to me this year would be probably finding gfl when I'm bored I just get on gfl and have some fun

Worst thing that ever happened to you?: The worst thing to happen to me is when I once broke my expensive computer.

Words/Phrases you say frequently?-----

Your greatest fear?: I would say snakes. I just don't like being near them.

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you?: Nothing really

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why?: @Aquaticfilly0, @Rose  just two admins one of the people I met on the breach. They are fun to talk to plus they helped me with some of my problems Aqua and Rose, in my opinion, are the best admins on the breach.

Favorite Animal?: I like dogs, they are cute and fun to play with.

Favorite Color?: I like the color blue 

Favorite Song?: Not any right now but I like rap songs.

Favorite Book?: None

Favorite Movie?: None

Favorite TV Show?: None

Favorite vacation spot?: That would be Los Angeles where my grandma lives

Coolest place you visited?: LA there were lots of cool things there.

Favorite place to be alone?: Not sure on this one

Favorite thing to do with your spare time?: Go on youtube, Go on GFL breach.

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with?:----

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking?: I mean.. there could be something

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard: When my friend tried to roast me but failed.

Something you wish existed: I wish there was a machine that could duplicate things.

Something you wish was still around: Windows XP

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back:--

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for: Good at fixing computers with malware.

Favorite Meme or GIF----

:feelsbadman: when i mention u but not u me :feelsbadman: 

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

5 minutes ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

I thought you were a boy! Kite said you were a girl! Thanks btw :P

No no. Don't fucking lie. I corrected you and you don't want to admit it.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by shelby - Edit Reason: adding more people so i can get more likes

Name? Julie (or Juianne but no one calls me that anymore)

Age? 5 1/2 yo

Birthday? April 24th

Timezone? EST

Gender? Female

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? beat the fucking meat dude

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? cool kid

Which server(s) do you prefer? Mostly GMod HnS (hide and seek) but ill get on breach every now and then and I used to play deathrun a lot.

How long have you been playing? about 3.. years? something like that

How often are you online and for how long? pretty much everyday

Biggest accomplishment on this server? being the coolest kid on HnS

Best thing that ever happened to you? I've always been the teachers pet so I don't have to do anything

Worst thing that ever happened to you? Being born

Words/Phrases you say frequently? Yo, wuz poppin, fucking hell, shit, fuck, 

Your greatest fear? @POOT_Stark, Spiders, and dying

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Played Rooket Leg with @Charmayy and his gay friend GhostSlab and I sucked

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? @Charmayy cool kid I guess @Gary hes my son @Clueless C. hes also cool I guess @PsquawOsaurus good memeger for HnS @Kite9867 he lets me make fanfics of him and people @littleshake I guess ur cool but you -1 my admin app ;c I cri @Toasted_Chromosomes cool I guess. Saved me from the furries on breach @Duc2000 idk but ur nice I guess @FrankAL nice admin @MB101 cool kid @mbs 2nd coolest kid since im the coolest kid @Zexired cool Australian guy @AverageDrink cool breach guy @Worgee cool guy with a cool voice

Favorite Animal? Red Panda 

Favorite Color? Purples

Favorite Song? Pretty much anything with Cardi B in it or Cavetown

Favorite Book? Probably My Side of the Mountain (even tho after years I still haven't finished it)

Favorite Movie? Bee Movie and Shrek

Favorite TV Show? Gravity Falls and all the Pokémon series

Favorite vacation spot? St. Joseph, Michigan

Coolest place you visited? answer above

Favorite place to be alone? On my bed

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? cough cough TWITCH.TV/CHARMAYY cough cough

Favorite person you enjoy spending your time with? myself (pfft who has friends?)

Favorite thing to do when no ones looking? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard? image.jpg

Something you wish existed? The willingness to do this thing where you "live"

Something you wish was still around? My great grandpa

Something you wish the server had or had at some point and want back? No furries

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for? 1. I can almost pick my nose with my tongue 2. I like to draw (but not that good) 3. I can give people depression just by hearing my voice

Favorite Meme or GIF? Dont_even.jpg

Edited by shelby
adding more people so i can get more likes

shelby.png

shelbyisthecoolestkid.png

Posted  Edited by PsquawOsaurus

Name - Ethan (wowee psquaw name reveal)

Age - 15

Birthday - it's on my profile if you care that much

Timezone - est

Gender - Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender - have tits

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip) - Manager>Senior admin>admin (x2)>trial admin>member

Which server(s) do you prefer - Not too serious ones 

How long have you been playing - started playing on HnS about this time last year

How often are you online and for how long - usually most days of the weeks for a few hours each day

Biggest accomplishment on this server - becoming manager

Best thing that ever happened to you - started dating my dream girl

Worst thing that ever happened to you - well my keyboard broke a couple weeks ago

Words/Phrases you say frequently - what a treat, hello there

Your greatest fear - nuclear war

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you - getting beaten with magikarp by @mbs

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why - @Logic301, @IDKEMBER, @cancerous_cunt, @Gary, @Clufy@mbs, @Jat, @oat, @Marshmello, @Xy_, @-Shark-, @Mr. Bones, @Clueless C., @Harakoni, @Zexired, @MB101, @sciguy429, @littleshake, @FrankAL, @TheSushiColony, @Fafy, @nelso531, @bnewton, @Charmayy, @Zebra, @ButterKing5000, @Violator, @SamuelG., @POOT_Stark, @NaratoHeHeXD, @AtomicHeadphones, @shelby, @DOOMSlayer_ @NukeTheFox

Favorite Animal - any kind of birb

Favorite Color - purple/pink

Favorite Song - Tom Sawyer by Rush

Favorite Book - Ready Player One

Favorite Movie - Gremlins

Favorite TV Show - Doctor Who, Star Wars the Clone Wars, The Office

Favorite vacation spot - The Beach

Coolest place you visited - Lego fest

Favorite place to be alone - my room or in the woods

Favorite thing to do with your spare time - mod nintendo consoles

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with - my girlfriend

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking - Explore

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard -  literally anything

Something you wish existed - time travel

Something you wish was still around - Star Wars legends        

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back - @Gary

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for - impressions, mario kart, lego 

Favorite Meme or GIF - oembps7r6wgy.jpg.08a5528e8e430260fc2a4ae43232b6f5.jpgsilly maymay yes

Edited by PsquawOsaurus

sign.png.a8db96f0c06c01a50197ab874bea2985.png

- Former HNS Manager

- Former CWRP admin

88.104.png

gary_no.PNG

Posted  Edited by Worgee - Edit Reason: Tag system is shit... 6th edit

On request of way too many people, I'll make one of these introductions. I'll try to think of my general experiences with GFL, don't feel insulted if you talk to me alot atm, I've thought of you but I will try to keep it as specific as possible.

Name? Mathias/Matthew (idc what people use, in english I do prefer Matthew)

Age? 20

Birthday? 02/12 (DD/MM)

Timezone? GMT +1

Gender? Male

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender? I wouldn't know, probably explore the body and mind of the other gender depending on how I would become the other gender.

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip)? Member, Server admin, Server manager, Teamspeak admin and often VIP.

Which server(s) do you prefer? I prefer Battlefield 4 servers atm. I would like to play on my own server more but it has been hard to populate for a long time due to some IRL issues and server issues.

How long have you been playing? I assusme games in general which is since I was 3-4 years old.

How often are you online and for how long? I'm online for 12+hrs a day. This includes gaming, streaming and studying.

Biggest accomplishment on this server? I'm an admin/manager/helping choosing new servers.

Best thing that ever happened to you? Falling in love with someone that loved me just as much at that time.

Worst thing that ever happened to you? My hard was broken into million pieces. And Failing some exams (lesser thing)

Words/Phrases you say frequently? I really don't know which I use often. You would have to ask whoever reads this.

Your greatest fear? Never being loved and being lonely without education and a job that I like.

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you? Forgot what I were about to say to a girl cause I like her alot and she was looking stunning. I am normally not speechless.

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why? @Roy is the person that is my absolute favourite player on the server. I consider him a good friend of mine though we don't get to play together that much anymore.

Favorite Animal? Doggo

Favorite Color? Turquise/teal/cyan

Favorite Song? If everyone cared - Nickelback

Favorite Book? "skammerens datter" Scandinavian series

Favorite Movie? I don't have one specific movie, I like DC and Marvel movies along with comedy and action.

Favorite TV Show? I don't have a favourite show either.

Favorite vacation spot? Fancy resorts in a more southern country aswell as camping and skiing.

Coolest place you visited? Rhodes

Favorite place to be alone? "The great outdoors" 

Favorite thing to do with your spare time? Sports and gaming

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with? My neighbour

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking? Excercise.

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard. My neighbours jokes.

Something you wish existed. A drink/pill that would help me with my studies while not having any side-effects at all.

Something you wish was still around. Enough time per day to do all the things that I wanted to aswell as studying for several of those.

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back. Population on Rust. Roy.

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for. Sports is my go-to thing. I do some voice-acting but not impressions. I'm good at managing different things and work around solutions. I'm good with providing information for discussions for more than one angle.

Favorite Meme or GIF. giphy.gif @Roy
Some extra people that have had influence on my stay in GFL may they know what they did or not. Though thanks to them for being them and being awesome in one way or another.

@HackingPotato I'm not sure if you know what you did, but thank you very much.

@Xy_ You're an awesome dude an open for my messed up ideas.

@Charmayy Recently doing a bunch of stuff with you dude, more memes incomming.

@RockRoyce You gotta be the littlebrother I never had :B|:

@Misaki Though we've had our ups and downs I'm glad to see you happy and thanks for getting me to apply for member at GFL... Look at me now :lenny: 

Edited by Worgee
Tag system is shit... 6th edit

Nerd

Achievements

Name: Alexi (or Alex, Lex, Lexi, or Alexander)

Birthday: November 14, 2002

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender: I'd finger the shit outta myself then learn the struggle of having to wear a bra.

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip): I'm a Member 

Which server(s) do you prefer: I used to be crack addicted to the GMod Breach server but now it's  balanced between that and TTT, but I like TTT more,

How long have you been playing: My parents gave me a DS when I was 6, a DSi when I was 7, then a 3DS and a Wii when I was 8, a 3DSi XL when I was 9, then got my Macbook pro and my WiiU when I was 10 (and that baby still works today), on my 14th birthday I got an XBox OneS, and it wasn't only until last year in August that I got a real computer (GTX 1070, intel core i7, 144hz monitor). So basically since I was 6

How often are you online and for how long: I'm on every day of the week and I grind it out from 4-10 p.m. week days and whenever I can get on until 12 p.m. on weekends.

Biggest accomplishment on this server: Nothing huge yet, but if I had to say something it would be getting a staff member to sponsor my TTT  Admin App ( @TheSadBandit )

Best thing that ever happened to you: I got a real PC that I can actually play games on.

Worst thing that ever happened to you: When my pet hamster died. I miss her

Words/Phrases you say frequently: Shit, fuck, quit stepping on my dick, that's Epic!, legendary, awesome, tony, enough outta you, and that's enough.

Your greatest fear: Heights and the Dark, but only after I just seen some scary shit.

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you: I was sleeping and I had a dream that I took a massive piss and then it wasn't a dream.

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why: @TheSadBandit because this guy is grown up and I like his sense of humor, plus he is one of the reasons I decided to stay in this community. Also @Tlar and @TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Favorite Animal: Dogs

Favorite Color: Blue or Black

Favorite Songs: Levels by Avicii, Amp it Up by DJVI, I want Something Just Like This by Coldplay, Nights by a Avicii, and Killzone by DexArson, and Legendary by Amadeus.

Favorite Book: If you get a book relatively close to me I will snatch that shit out of your hand, throw that shit out my fucking window, light it up with an LMG, then cover that crap with gasoline and send it to hell.

Favorite Movie: SnowPiercer

Favorite TV Show: American Dad and Family Guy

Favorite vacation spot: The Jersey Shore

Coolest place you visited: Hawaii, it's dope there

Favorite place to be alone: My bedroom but my parents yell at me whenever I lock the door.

Favorite thing to do with your spare time: Beat some meat and play video games. Just a regular dude over here. I also like to make music with FL Studio 12

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with: My irl friends because we all got the same sens of humor that no one would understand.

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking: Please refer to the first part of my answer to "Favorite thing to do with your spare time"

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard: The words "Dick Quast" and "Richard Quast"

Something you wish existed: Teleportation because I'm late to EVERYWHERE

Something you wish was still around: GoGos, I loved to play that with my camp friends.        

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back: I haven't been here long enough.

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for: Biking and eating spicy shit.

Favorite Meme or GIF: I'm too lazy to get it but here's one for now: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6 minutes ago, Gaxy said:

Favorite thing to do with your spare time: I also like to make music with FL Studio 12

Why haven't I seen you apply for media team/do any music of the months?

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by Harakoni - Edit Reason: Bilateral Confrontation

Name - S.S (You ain't getting my full name, just the questionable initials)

Age - 16

Birthday - 14th Of Jan

Timezone - GMT

Gender - A Masculine Bollard

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender - Be a competent Human being

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip) - Senior Admin Absolute ass-hat

Which server(s) do you prefer - Anything that doesn't give me AIDS^2 (so not TTT)

How long have you been playing -Started on HnS about mid July last year

How often are you online and for how long - Weekends because homework eats my ass

Biggest accomplishment on this server - Vomiting in my mic and accidentally sounding like a Ju-87

Best thing that ever happened to you - Did work experience as a ranger in Aberdeenshire

Worst thing that ever happened to you - Almost died at birth through illness

Words/Phrases you say frequently - if my sister doesn't respond to send nudes in 15 minutes i'm legally allowed to rape her, Yes i agree

Your greatest fear - Mike Pences 42" Boner

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you - Smashed in the balls by a brick, Scotland is fun.

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why - @Eucalyptus, because he makes my peepee enlarge. I miss you daddy-o @PsquawOsaurus, for being Mr. 80's @cancerous_cunt One of the reasons i stayed on HnS @Gary The coolest bird bloke i ever damn diddly known @BlockHero Come back sonny jim, we need your skills more than ever

Favorite Animal - Short Toed treecreeper

Favorite Color - A warm indigo violet

Favorite Song - Night Fight, from the Akira OST

Favorite Book - Metro 2034

Favorite Movie - Apocalypse Now

Favorite TV Show - Gogglebox

Favorite vacation spot - An arctic tundra

Coolest place you visited - Loch Miuch 

Favorite place to be alone - Woodland or Under a concrete metropolis (Cough Cough Aberdeen, literally the UK's most Dystopian 80's city)

Favorite thing to do with your spare time - Painting 40k models

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with - My good friend who has more piercings than someone with 43 stab wounds, 

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking - Practice fighting

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard -  A joke about Dresden

Something you wish existed - Cyberpunk Dystopias

Something you wish was still around - my will to live My Grandfather, who left my dad to travel the world and now resides poor in Glasgow

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back - @Gary GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for - Nature photography, situational awareness
Fave GIF:
13RknKC.gif.0324f4bebf867e884ea663f072183ea5.gif
Fave meme:
untitled_by_sircum-dc41kb6.jpg.1972acd5eb798f9553b1c05e0adf1daa.jpg

Edited by Harakoni
Bilateral Confrontation

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt - Edit Reason: FORGOT EMBER

Name - Isaac but people call me Zak

Age - 15

Birthday - 19th of June

Timezone - EDT

Gender - Boi

What would you do if you were the opposite of your gender - Have vaginal cancer.

Rank (ie. Supporter, Vip) - Trial Admin

Which server(s) do you prefer - HnS

How long have you been playing - Connected for the first time about mid summer last year. I was total dick back then. (i still am)

How often are you online and for how long - Weekends, random week days and holidays.

Biggest accomplishment on this server - Getting at least 1 friend.

Best thing that ever happened to you - Discovered masturbation

Worst thing that ever happened to you - Had an almost car crash with all my familly inside the car.

Words/Phrases you say frequently - "Ouch", "Gay" and "kill me"

Your greatest fear - My mom

Most recent embarrassing thing that happened to you - My friend installed a porn ringtone on my laptop so whenever I opened it, it would moan loudly asf.

Favorite member(s) who plays on this server and why - @Harakoni bc is good fun and great senior admin. In my opinion he'd make a great manager since he does SO MUCH for the community. @Clufy He was an annoying spotleech at first but I learned to know him better and now we're good friends. @Clueless C. Good guy and has a good sense of leadership. Works hard for hns. @Fafy very good guy/girl I still don't know... He's good at Lua and helps improve the server. @rapperdan adorable kid. takes nude pics in the shower. All the other incredible old admins that resigned and left hns. They made the server a litttle less shitty. I FORGOT @ember

Favorite Animal - Blobfish obviously

Favorite Color - Red (+Black)

Favorite Song - joji - yeah right

Favorite Book - Zach's Lie - Rolland Smith

Favorite Movie - Big Fish or Forrest Gump

Favorite TV Show - The Office by far.

Favorite vacation spot - Punta Cana

Coolest place you visited - My bed

Favorite place to be alone - My bed

Favorite thing to do with your spare time - Program

Favorite person you enjoy spending time with - I don't have friends

Favorite thing to do when nobody's looking - Do weird shit

Something that made you laugh ridiculously hard - When I learned that @Mistarpotato would be demoted.

Something you wish existed - Controlling time

Something you wish was still around - @Gary 

Something you wish this server had or had at some point and want back - WATERWORLD #BringBackWaterworld

Something you're extremely talented at or have a thing for - Being bad at everything

Favorite Meme : NUMBER 15: BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE. THE LAST THING YOU'D WANT IN YOUR BURGER KING BURGER IS SOMEONE'S FOOT FUNGUS. BUT AS IT TURNS OUT, THAT MIGHT BE WHAT YOU GET. A 4CHANNER UPLOADED A PHOTO, ANONYMOUSLY TO THE SITE, SHOWCASING HIS FEET IN A PLASTIC BIN OF LETTUCE WITH THE STATEMENT; "THIS IS THE LETTUCE YOU EAT AT BURGER KING". ADMITTEDLY, HE HAD SHOES ON BUT THAT'S EVEN WORSE.

Edited by cancerous_cunt
FORGOT EMBER

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status